what i want...and deserve

...a man who calls me "beautiful" instead of "hot." Who will call me when he says he will. A man who will lie under the stars and listen to my heartbeat while I listen to his. A man who will stay awake until I fall asleep, holding me the whole time. A man who rub my back and gives me a kiss when I'm feeling down. One who kisses my forehead and holds my hand in front of his friends. One who wants to show me off to the world when I'm in sweats and thinks I'm just as pretty without makeup on. I want a man who doesn't care how long it takes or how much it costs. One who is constantly showing me how much he cares, even if he doesn't always actually say it. I want a man who will turn to his friends, nod his head, and say "That's Her."



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home