Thursday, February 08, 2007
About Me

- Name: lisa
- Location: Michigan, United States
to LAUGH often and much, to win the RESPECT of INTELLIGENT people and the AFFECTION of children, to earn the APPRECIATION of honest critics and ENDURE the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate BEAUTY, to find the BEST in others, whether by a HEALTHY child, a GARDEN patch...to know even one life has BREATHED easier because you have LIVED. This is to have SUCCEEDED! -Emerson __________________________ ...currently an RN, I have worked in an intermediate ICU/neuroscience unit as well as a jail, and I am on my way to becoming an EMT. I love hanging out with friends and going out to the bar, having a good beer, margarita, or glass of wine. Eventually I want to do some medical missions overseas in Africa, Haiti, or Indonesia. Traveling rocks! I have been to Mexico, China, and the Dominican Republic so far. I just want to travel the world! My family is a huge part of my life. My brother ROCKS and my mom and dad are my best friends and I am really lucky to have them. I love boating, water sports and having fun!
Previous Posts
- long time gone
- i was lost but now am found :)
- College and My Friend Steph
- the last few weeks
- jobs
- Dear heart
- RN
- five hours later
- you would if you could, if you had another mother
- bad day?
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home